APRU Virtual Student Exchange Student Experience Questionnaire
Thanks for joining the APRU Virtual Student Exchange program! To further improve the VSE for you and future participants, please tell us your VSE experience though the VSE Student Experience Questionnaire.
Submissions are now closed for the VSE Student Experience Questionnaire. If you have entered the Questionnaire’s Prize Draw, the list of winners are now posted in the “Prize Draw Winners” section on this page.
About the Questionnaire
- The VSE Student Experience Questionnaire (“the questionnaire”) is organized by the VSE Central Office at The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Responses collected in the questionnaire will be used for preparing statistics to improve the VSE program, and for marketing materials if deemed necessary. No personal detail will be revealed.
- Participation in the questionnaire is not mandatory.
- There are no direct risks and benefits associated with participating in the questionnaire.
- The questionnaire can be completed anonymously. However, respondents of the questionnaire (“the respondent”) are required to provide their personal information in either of the situations below:
- To enter the prize draw of the questionnaire (“the prize draw”).
- To give consent to the VSE Central Office for further follow ups on their VSE experience.
Terms and Conditions of the Prize Draw
- If the respondent wishes to enter the prize draw, they should indicate their intention in the corresponding questions in the questionnaire.
- The respondent must be a current or past participant of the VSE program, in either or both the program’s academic or co-curricular components. Those who have applied for VSE academic courses but were not successful are also considered as participants. The personal information provided in the questionnaire will be used to verify the respondent’s participation.
- The respondent must complete and submit the questionnaire before 12:00 noon Hong Kong time (UTC+8) on February 11, 2022 (“the deadline”) to be eligible for the prize draw. Respondents who have submitted their questionnaire after the deadline will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- A total of ten (10) Amazon Gift Cards (“gift cards”) with US$100 stored value in each gift card will be drawn through the prize draw. Each eligible respondent can win one gift card for once only.
- The gift card can only be used to purchase eligible goods and services on Amazon.com. The gift cards cannot be used on other Amazon sites, including and not limited to Amazon.ca, Amazon.cn, Amazon.fr, Amazon.de, Amazon.in, Amazon.it, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.es, and Amazon.com.au.
- The gift card will be delivered electronically to the winning respondent’s email address as indicated in the questionnaire. The gift card can be redeemed by clicking the redemption link, or through the redemption code in the message. An Amazon.com account is required to redeem the gift card.
- Results of the prize draw will be posted on this website after the prize draw in due course. The VSE Central Office will contact the winning respondents through the email address as indicated in the questionnaire.
- The VSE Central Office is not the manufacturer/supplier of the prizes under the prize draw. The VSE Central Office will not be responsible or liable for any consequence relating to the quality supply, delivery and the use of the prizes. The use of the prizes is subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the supplier. The VSE Central Office shall not be responsible or liable in any way whatsoever in relation to the prize (including but not limited to the quality, supply, delivery and the use of the prize). The VSE Central Office will also not be responsible or liable for loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any use or misuse of the prize.
- The VSE Central Office will not be responsible for practical and technical support of the prizes.
- In case of dispute, the VSE Central Office shall have the absolute right of final decision.
Prize Draw Winners
- P*** Ye, p*****[email protected]
- D***** Reyes, d*************[email protected]
- Chen X*, 1*******[email protected]
- A*****, a************[email protected]
- J****** Abrigo, j************[email protected]
- R****** Qin, q************[email protected]
- Tsang S** F**, h*******[email protected]
- Lam Y*** T***, 1********[email protected]
- Chan W*** L**, l********[email protected]
- Wong T*** C** E*****, e***********[email protected]
The VSE Central Office will contact the winners directly for prize collection. Thank you for participating in the VSE Student Experience Questionnaire!