To enroll in VSE academic courses, you must be an undergraduate student currently studying in one of the participating universities of the VSE:

  • Chulalongkorn University
  • Harbin Institute of Technology
  • Keio University
  • Korea University
  • Monash University
  • Nagoya University
  • Nanjing University
  • Nanyang Technological University
  • Osaka University
  • Shanghai Jiao Tong University
  • Tecnológico de Monterrey
  • The Chinese University of Hong Kong
  • The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
  • Tohoku University
  • Universidad de Chile
  • Universidad de los Andes
  • Universidad San Francisco de Quito
  • Universitas Indonesia
  • University of California, Los Angeles
  • University of Oregon
  • University of Science and Technology of China
  • University of Sydney
  • UNSW Sydney
  • Yonsei University

Enroll in one academic course at the VSE. If you wish to enroll in more than one course, you should seek approval from the VSE Central Office by emailing apru.vse@cuhk.edu.hk. Course enrollment is subject to final approval from your home university.

Academic credits will be provided by the course offering universities. Credits earned from VSE academic courses may be transferred back to the home university, subject to home university approval.

Please refer to the course page for application deadlines of different groups of participating universities.

Please also observe any internal instructions and deadlines, set by your home university for application and registration of VSE academic courses. To see such details, please refer to your home university’s website, or contact your Study Abroad Office.

Points to Note When Selecting a Course

Universidad de Chile
  • Courses offered by the following universities are not open to students from Universidad de Chile: Nanjing University (70000030 and 70000080 only), Tecnológico de Monterrey, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Universidad San Francisco de Quito (ART1401E, ART1901E, CCO3303E, ECL3109E, LIT2707E, LIT3607E, SOC3080E only), University of Oregon and UNSW Sydney.


No additional fees are required to take VSE courses. Pay your regular tuition to your home university only. Any additional fees, if required, will be detailed under each course or program.